GALMIX SEDACONFORT FORTE
– Stress processes are not uncommon in intensive animal farming or livestock production. During the weaning process, regrouping, etc. the animals can alter their normal behaviour and engage in fights or cannibalism, worsening the zootechnical indexes.
– To deal with these abnormal behaviours, besides taking appropriate measures from an environmental point of view and in regard to animal welfare, we have designed Galmix Sedaconfort Forte, a nutritional solution that works as follows:
Action mechanism I, (linden,
valerian and passiflora):
– -Linden, valerian and passiflora work synergistically both stimulating gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), balancing the nervous system, acting as a mild sedative and neutralising anxiety – always without affecting feed intake
-It also works to avoid a slowdown of intestinal motility.
Action mechanism II (residues from fruit and vegetable processing
-Improves liver function with choleretic effect, increasing bile secretion and favoring the digestion of fats.
Action mechanism III (brewer’s yeast):
- • Stimulation of the immune system
- • Uptake of mycotoxins and some pathogens
Action mechanism IV (magnesium):
When stressing, the organism suffers large magnesium losses that must be compensated through new intake, since this nutrient intervenes both in the production of neurotransmitters and neuromodulators, in neuron repolarisation and in muscle relaxation – all of which bring forth a soothing effect on the organism.
How to use it:
– Dosage: 5-10 kg / t of feed.
-The product starts to show effects within a few hours of treated feed intake.
– It can be given to piglets, fattening pigs and / or breeding pigs